These are Terms & Conditions of Uit de Andes website, please read through them carefully before placing your order. By using this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you have any enquiries, comments or concerns regarding this agreement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uit de Andes
Eerste Jan van der Heijdenstraat 40
1072TV – Amsterdam
Chamber of Commerce number : 59748885
Article 1 – Applicability
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from Uit de Andes and to any distance contract concluded by Uit de Andes and the Customer.
- Before concluding a distance contract, Uit de Andes shall make the text of these General Terms and Conditions available free of charge and as soon as possible. If this is reasonably impossible, Uit de Andes shall indicate in what way the General Terms and conditions can be inspected and that they will be sent free of charge if so requested, before the distant contract is concluded.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, the text of these General Terms and Conditions, in deviation from the previous section and before the distance contract is concluded, may also be supplied to the Customer electronically in such a way that the Customer can easily store it on a long- term data carrier. If this is reasonably impossible, it will be specified where the General Terms and Conditions can be viewed electronically and that they will be sent to at the Consumer´s request free of charge, either via electronic means or otherwise, before concluding the distance contract.
Article 2 – The offer
- If an offer is of limited duration or if certain conditions apply, it shall be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a full and accurate description of the products offered. The description is suitably detailed to enable the Customer to assess the products adequately. If Uit de Andes makes use of pictures, they are truthful images of the products and/or services provided. Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer do not bind Uit de Andes.
- All offers contain such information that it is clear to the Customer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
Article 3 – The contract
- When the Customer place an order, he will receive an email that acknowledges his order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of the order.
- If Uit de Andes is unable to supply the goods for any reason, Uit de Andes will inform the Customer of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if the Customer have already paid for the goods.
- If the Customer accepted the offer via electronic means, Uit de Andes shall promptly confirm receipt of having accepted the offer via electronic means. As long as the receipt of said acceptance has not been confirmed, the Customer may repudiate the contract.
- If the contract is concluded electronically, Uit de Andes will take appropriate technical and organizational security measures for the electronic data transfer and ensure a safe web environment.
- Uit de Andes may, within the limits of the law, gather information about Customer’s ability to fulfill his payment obligations, and all facts and factors relevant to responsibly concluding the distance contract. If, acting on the results of this investigation, Uit de Andes has sound reasons for not concluding the contract, he is lawfully entitled to refuse an order or request supported by reasons, or to attach special terms to the implementation.
Article 4 – Right of withdrawal
- The Customer can repudiate a purchase contract for a product without giving reasons for a period of reflection of at least 14 days. Uit de Andes may ask the Customer about the reason for the withdrawal but cannot force him to state his reason(s). This period commences on the day after the product was received by or on behalf of the Customer. During this period the Customer will treat the product and its packaging with care.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform Uit de Andes his decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to send his communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- To qualify for a refund, the items must be returned – if this is reasonably possible – in original condition with all tags and packaging intact and items unworn. The Customer will have to bear the direct cost of returning the good and is responsible for the return shipment of products, therefore we advise our customers to send the return with registered shipping.
- If items are soiled and show signs of being worn, the order will not be canceled and items may be sent back to the Customer with full payment due.
Article 5 – Consumer’s obligations during the time of reflection
During this period, the Customer shall handle the product and the packaging with care and only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature, the characteristics and the effect of the product. The guiding principle is that the Consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the manner in which one is allowed to handle a product in a shop.
Article 6 – Entrepreneur’s obligations in case of withdrawal
- Uit de Andes shall reimburse all payments made by the Customer, including any delivery costs that the Customer may charge for the returned product, as soon as possible but within 14 days following the day on which the Customer notified him of the withdrawal. The Customer will have to bear the direct cost of returning the good.
- Uit de Andes shall make use of the same means of payment that the Customer used, unless the Customer consents to another method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the Customer .
- If the Customer opted for a more expensive method of delivery instead of the cheapest standard delivery, Uit de Andes need not reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 7 – The price
- The prices of the products stated on Uit de Andes website are in Eur and inclusive of VAT, at the applicable NL rate of 21%. The Customer is responsible for any other taxes applicable in the territory to which the products are sent.
- All prices advertised in Uit de Andes website are subject to such change.
Article 8 – Delivery and execution
- Uit de Andes shall exercise the best possible care when booking orders and executing product orders and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is at the address given by the Customer to Uit de Andes.
- Uit de Andes shall execute accepted orders with convenient speed. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the Customer shall be informed about this within one month after ordering. In such cases, the Customer is entitled to repudiate the contract free of charge and with the right to possible compensation.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of the products are indicative only. Uit de Andes will not be held responsible for any deliveries delayed due to postal delays or force majeure.
- After repudiation in conformity with the preceding paragraph, Uit de Andes shall return the payment made by the Customer promptly but at least within 30 days after repudiation.
- The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by Uit de Andes until the time of delivery to the Customer or a representative appointed in advance and made known to the Customer, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
Article 9 – Payment
- Payment should take place using one of the payment methods offered on Uit de Andes website. Please note if Customer choose to pay in a currency different to your his “local” currency, then his credit/debit card provider may charge him exchange rate costs.
- When placing an order he Customers undertake that all details provided to us are true and accurate.
- The Customer declares to only use payment cards or credit cards he is entitled to use and that there are sufficient funds for the payment to be made.
Article 10 – Complaints procedure
- A Customer who has discovered a defect should submit to Uit de Andes , without delay, a comprehensive and clearly specified complaint about fulfillment of the contract.
- The complaints submitted to Uit de Andes shall be replied within a period of 14 days after the date of receipt. Should a complaint require a foreseeable longer time for handling, Uit de Andes shall respond within 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the Customer can expect a more detailed reply.
Article 11 –Liability
- The Customer understand and agree that he uses this site at his own risk, including any risk to his computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, software, or any other file. Uit de Andes shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, or lost profits, resulting from the use or misuse of the information contained in this website.
- In preparation of Uit de Andes website, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. In particular but without limiting anything here, Uit de Andes disclaims any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained on this website. Uit de Andes also reserves the right to make changes at any
Article 12 – Privacy
- This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
- Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
- This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or inquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
- This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
- In compliance with Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
- Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
- This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
- Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
- Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
* If you have any question or need clarification, please contact us directly at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.